The Phoenix-based Goldwater Institute, hailed by George Will as “America's most potent advocate of limited government,” seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Development Data Coordinator to join our team.
The Development Data Coordinator will oversee our organizations data models and perform day-to-day reporting on fundraising efforts. The successful candidate will be analytical in spirit and excited to assume ownership of assignments, as well as detail oriented and comfortable working with data-focused applications.
Essential Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The Development Data Coordinator will work closely with our Development Team to ensure strategic plans for donor interaction are fulfilled. Specific responsibilities will include data modeling, data visualization, data entry, bulk mailings and other correspondence, and other projects as identified.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of two years of progressively responsible database management or business reporting experience.
- Experience with SalesForce, Raisers Edge or other fundraising database preferred.
- Experience with R, Tableau, or other data visualization software.
- Understanding of big data management and data mining practices.
- Understanding of relational database systems.
- Experience with development or non-profit institution preferred.
- Experience training on database or application of policies/procedures preferred.
- Experience assisting development officers with prospect management preferred.
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Know ledge of research techniques for fundraising prospect research preferred.
- Experience with budget development and monitoring.
- Experience in program development.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrated commitment to the Goldwater Institute mission
Goldwater pays a competitive salary and provides excellent benefits: employer-paid group health insurance, health savings accounts, 403(b) plan, long-term disability insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, life insurance, accrued vacation and sick time, and a voluntary dental plan.
In addition to your resume, a personalized cover letter explaining your interest in the Goldwater Institute and this position is required. You must provide your minimum salary requirements in your cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. The Goldwater Institute is an equal opportunity employer.